Hover over main image to zoom
If you're planning for your diy wedding and decided to make a bouquet from fabric or paper, the Hand Pressed Ranunculus flower tutorial will surely mesmerize your family and friends. Though elegant and luxurious, you'll be surprised that the Hand Pressed Ranunculus is quite easy to make. The easy to follow techniques and the tools that I used were carefully chosen to make sure that they are readily available at home or at your favorite hardware store.
I want you to learn this particular art of flower making thoroughly that is why I made this tutorial so detailed and comprehensvie. This pattern has 365 colorful pictures with easy to understand directions so you'll be able to create flowers like a pro whether you're just a beginner or an experienced crafter.
Get 25% DISCOUNT when you purchase at least 4 SINGLE Fabric and/or Feather Flower Tutorials with a minimum purchase of $32 USD.
Just use the coupon code JEWELBOX25 during your checkout
NOTE: Bundle packs are not included in this coupon code.
This Fabric Flower and Paper Flower lesson will cover the following:
1. Different tools from the budget friendly DIY to the professional flower making tools.
2. How to make a brooch topper that you can use as a bejeweled flower center.
3. How to prepare the fabric properly.
4. How to create the ranunculus flower in fabric (with a pattern and without a flower pattern)
5. How to create the ranunculus in paper
6. A bonus tutorial on how to use these flowers to make a headband fascinator.
This flower is not only for making wedding bouquets. You can also make gorgeous wedding accessories like the ring pillow, bridal sash, hair comb, hair crowns, and headband fascinators.